10 Tell-Tale Signs You’re A Stay At Home Mummy
Being a stay at home Mum is one of the most difficult jobs in the world. I stumbled across this list of things that best describes the actions and emotions of a stay at home Mum! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did.At least half of your meals are made up of your little one’s leftovers.
- At least half of your meals are made up of your little one’s leftovers.
2. You can clean your entire house with a packet of baby wipes, and often do.
3. The TV is left on almost all day, yet you still have no idea what’s happening in the world news.
4. Showering or taking a bath in peace is a huge achievement.
5. Your kids see you naked more often than your husband does.
6. You consider going on Facebook “spending time with your friends.”
7. You have no idea what the date or day of the week is, but you can tell what time it is just by what cartoon is on TV.
8. Your mood depends solely on the length of time your child napped for.
9. You have to check the weather outside before you head out because you have no idea how cold or warm it is because you haven’t been out in days.
10. Putting a bra on means someone special is coming over.