There’s nothing better in the hot weather than sitting back and relaxing with a good alcoholic beverage, and thanks to Aldi, if you’re a beer fan, you now have an exciting new range to choose from!
We can always rely on good old Aldi for a bargain, and these craft beers are a fabulously affordable £1.29 each!
That means you’ll be able to stock up ready for the glorious bank holiday weekend without burning a hole in your wallet.
It’s thought that Aldi’s offering is one of the cheapest on the market too, and they’re a good size as well at 500ml!
There’s lots of fun flavours to try, so whatever your tastes, there’s something for everyone. The Golden Host is thought to have a buttery caramel taste, but if you like fruity flavours, you could opt for the more citrusy 61 Deep Pale Ale.
The new range features 16 exciting new British beers and ales to try including:
- Golden Host (500ml) £1.29 – Brewed at Lorton, Lake District
- 61 Deep Pale Ale (500ml) £1.29 -Brewed at Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire
- Ripsaw Maple Red Ale (500ml) £1.29 – Brewed at Witney, Cotswolds
- Warrior (500ml) £1.29 – Brewed at Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
- Premium Best Bitter (500ml) £1.29 – Brewed at Eccleshall Brewing Company, Stafford
- XB (500ml) £1.29 – Brewed at Holden’s Brewery, Dudley
- The Governor (500ml) £1.29 – Brewed at JW Lees Brewery, Manchester
- Humdinger (500ml) £1.29 – Brewed at Strangeways, Manchester
- Dragon’s Heart (500ml) £1.29 – Brewed at Felinfoel, South Wales
- Hophead Blonde Ale (500ml) £1.29 – Brewed in Brighton, East Sussex
- Unicorn Golden Ale (500ml) £1.29 – Brewed in Stockport
- Devon Red (500ml) £1.29 – Brewed in Melmerby, North Yorkshire
- Reverend James Pale Ale (500ml) £1.29 – Brewed in Cardiff, Wales
- Grimbergen Blonde (330ml) £1.29 – Brewed at Carlsberg, Yorkshire
- Velo Pale Ale (500ml) £1.29 – Brewed in Masham, North Yorkshire
- Session Pale Ale (500ml) £1.29 – Brewed in Hambleton Ales, Ripon
Sadly for us the range is part of Aldi’s special buys, so if you want to try them, you’ll have to be quick, because they’re sure to sell out fast.
The drinks will be available to buy in-store from Sunday 27th May, so hopefully the good weather will stick around while we enjoy them!