Argos has urgently recalled five car seat models from Mamas & Papas due to a potential safety concern.
The product recall has been announced over serious concerns that, in the event of an accident, the car seat shell may crack and therefore not provide enough protection to your baby or child.
Please help me spread the word to all parents by sharing on social media 🙂
Have you got one of these car seats from Mamas & Papas?
- Mamas & Papas Mercury Group 1 Black (Argos catalogue number 297/7526)
- Mamas & Papas Mercury Group 1 Grey (Argos catalogue number 411/9100)
- Mamas & Papas Mercury Group 1-2-3 Black (Argos catalogue number 305/6037)
- Mamas & Papas Mercury Group 1, 2, 3 Grey (Argos catalogue number 397/9530)
- Mamas & Papas Mercury Group 2-3 Black and Grey (Argos catalogue number 245/4829)
What should I do if I have bought one of these car seats?
Unsafe car seats pose a serious risk to your babies and/or young children. If you have bought any of the seats listed above, it is really important that you stop using the product immediately. Argos have announced that you can return the car seat to your local Argos store for a full refund. You can find the full details on the Argos website here.
Where can I find a safe car seat that’s still a bargain price?