CAUTION! Reflective objects are causing deadly blazes!
0shares
fire

CAUTION! Reflective objects are causing deadly blazes!


Yesterday I was absolutely shell-shocked to see a post on London Fire Brigade Facebook page with the caption ‘Another sunlight blaze yesterday caused by a mirror focusing rays onto bedding.’ The images below are extremely graphic.
fire
fire

 

The sun may have started coming out, but there are some safety measures we must all be aware of in order to make sure nothing like this happens in the future!

The London Fire Brigade have said: ‘It is essential that everyone has at least one smoke alarm on every level of their home.’

The post also stated: ‘Plenty of sunshine today and over the weekend so if you’ve got mirrors, bottles of water or even crystal balls on your window sill it might be a good idea to get them out of the pesky sun rays.’

So please guys, make sure reflective objects are kept out of the sunlight whether you are out of the house or not! The lady who owns this particular home managed to escape the blaze once she heard her smoke detectors going off and escaped unharmed, but as you can imagine, things could have been much much worse!

CLICK HERE to find out how energy drinks could be a risk to your health.

 

You may also like
Share this article
0shares
1 Comment

Leave a Reply