Chocolate recall spreads to this UK supermarket
I informed you all of the huge Mars chocolate recall earlier this week, however it seemed as though it was only Germany that was affected.
The recall was issued after one consumer found pieces of plastic in one of the products.
But now the recall has spread to these multi-packs being sold in Lidl supermarkets too since they came from a German supplier.
The affected products being recalled are:
- Mars six-packs from Lidl (270g pack, best before date 4/9/16 -16/10/16)
- Snickers six-packs from Lidl (270g pack, best before 10/7/16 -24/7/16)
- Mars Fun Size (250g bag, best before 11/9/16 – 2/10/16)
- Milky Way Funsize (227g bag, best before 2/10/16)
- Variety Funsize (Family Favourites and Party Mix, best before 29/5/16 – 14/8/16))
- Snickers Miniature (2.5kg catering case, best before 7/8/16 – 14/8/16)
- Celebrations (388g and 245g boxes, best before 8/5/16 – 28/8/16)
Anyone who has bought any of the affected packets should return to store for a full refund.