Christmas lunch for only £10 sounds very cheap…
But it is possible!
This post is from last year but I have heard from a few Co-op staff members that this will be happening again this year due to how popular it was last year.
Below is what you got last year, I am guessing it will be a very similar deal this year…
For only £10 you will get the following from The Co-op;
- Bernard Matthews Golden Norfolk Turkey Breast Crown
- Aunt Bessie’s Homestyle Roast Potatoes
- Aunt Bessie’s Honey Glazed Roast Parsnips
- Aunt Bessie’s Button Sprouts glazed with Thyme, Sage & Nutmeg
- Aunt Bessie’s Sage and Onion Stuffing
- Aunt Bessie’s 12 4 Minute Yorkshire Puddings
- Wall’s Viennetta Vanilla
This offer is only valid when all 7 products are purchased in one transaction.
You could even purchase this for after Christmas and keep it in the freezer, £10 for all this – you can’t complain.
Thank you to everyone who has messaged me about this deal 🙂