I will be filling this post with as many days out offers and codes I can find.
If you find any that isn’t listed here then please get in-touch and I will add it to the list and credit you 🙂
- Alton Towers – Save up to 25% when booking online at least 7 days in advance
- Under 3’s go free at Alton Towers
- Blackpool Pleasure beach & Nickelodeon Land – Book 10 days in advance to make the biggest savings. This is one of my favourite theme parks!
- Chessington – They do an early bird offer that gives you a huge discount for booking online at least 5 days in advance
- Drayton Manor – Book online at least 7 days in advance to save up to 40% off gate prices
- Flamingoland – 16% off on the day prices if you book online
- Legoland – The earlier you book the more you save! Save up to 30% On April visits and up to 25% on the rest of the year
- Lightwater Valley – Click here for an exclusive voucher code. Another big fave theme park of mine
- Paultons Park (Peppa pig land) – Lowest price guarantee when you book in advance online
- Thorpe Park – Save nearly half price when you book online in advance
- Under 2’s go free at a lot of theme parks so it’s worth checking the website of the park you want to go to in advance
- Namco Funscape Metrocentre have exlcusive online only offers. See all the info here…
- Sealife centre – You can save by booking online in advance, kelloggs cereal voucher and Tesco Clubcard
- Ripleys Believe It Or Not – Save up to 25% by booking online in advance
- Blue Reef – Save by booking online in advance or click here for kids go free voucher
- There are special kids screenings on at most cinemas at the weekends and the prices are pretty good!
Promotional packs of Kellogg’s cereal have a voucher on the side of the box that entitles an adult to enter one of the below attractions free if they are with a full paying child.
If you haven’t been to the Blackpool Tower eye then I highly recommend it, the views are fantastic! After around 15 minutes I was eventually brave enough to stand on the glass floor too… after my 4 year old daughter took my by the hand and dragged me on haha kids have no fear!
By using your Tesco clubcard points against days out you can save a fortune. Sometimes promotions are ran where you can get £10 worth of days out vouchers for only £2.50 worth of points! I was able to get £100 worth of vouchers for £25 last year
Blue Peter badge
Kids go free at over 200 attractions in the UK with a Blue Peter badge. From theme parks to zoo’s, there will be something here to keep your child amused!
If you are planning to go on a proper adventure then why not book Megabus or Mega train? Tickets are from £1 and I have even managed to find a return fair from Newcastle to London for £7 so it’s worth looking into.