There has been a Disney biscuit recall
You may want to pass this on if you know anyone who has bought these…
A lot of you ask why I post recalls on my website rather than my Facebook page, there are a few reasons…
- If someone hears about a recall, you automatically head to google and search for information on that particular recall. If I only posted about it on my Facebook page then that person on Google may not see the information.
- Facebook only delivers our posts to a very small percentage of our followers so not everyone will see the post. This is why we will post the recall post a few times at different times of the day to ensure no one misses out.
- The recall information is easier to find on my website if you wish to come back to it for more information at a later date rather than having to scroll through all my Facebook posts
- The shorter the Facebook posts are, the more likely they will reach people – it’s a crazy Facebook algorithm, which means we wouldn’t be able to provide full information.
Disney Chocolate Chip Cookies produced by Jacobsens Bakery Ltd and sold by a number of retailers have been recalled because the product contains milk which is not mentioned on the product label.
This means the product is a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents.
This affects 150g and 300g tins of Disney chocolate chip cookies with all lot codes and best before dates – so every tin out there is being recalled.
If you have bought the above product and have an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents, do not eat it. Instead return it to the store from where you bought it for a full refund – no proof of purchase required.
The affected retailers include…
- Home Bargains (TJ Morris Ltd)
- Poundland Ltd
- B&M Stores?
- NISA Retail Ltd
- 99p Stores Ltd
- Poundworld Retail Ltd
- TK Maxx (TJX Europe Buying Ltd)
- Sam 99p Stores Ltd