FREE Carbon Monoxide Alarm!
Keep your family safe this winter with a carbon monoxide detector. If you live in rented accommodation then your landlord is required to provide your property with one under new regulations from October 2015. But if they haven’t already, don’t risk waiting, get yourself a free one now.
A study has shown that less than HALF of us have a carbon monoxide alarm, yet a shocking 1 in 10 of us have suffered carbon monoxide poisoning.
Carbon monoxide is caused in the majority of cases because of poorly maintained or incorrectly installed household appliances and research from Gas Safe Register shows that 1 in 11 boilers in the UK is unsafe.
CLICK HERE to get your free carbon monoxide alarm.