Skip the queue at Nando’s and snap up a ‘cheeky Nando’s combo’ at Iceland at home
You can now feed a family of four from just £5! Here’s how:
Iceland is selling Nando’s meal deals that allow you to pick a chicken, sauce/marinade and two sides of your choice!
The meal deal lets shoppers choose from the combo below:
- The Butchers Market Chicken: Wings, Drumsticks, Boneless, Thighs, Whole Chicken, Chicken Thigh Fillets or Diced Chicken
- Nando’s sauces: Peri-Peri Sauce; Lemon & Herb, Medium, Hot, BBQ Sauce, Peri-Peri Salt, Perinaise, Bag&Bake or Marinade.
- Sides: French fries, Garlic Bread, Coleslaw, Sweet Potato Fries, Brioche Rolls, Spicy Mexican Rice, Halloumi, Pitta Bread, Mashed Potato or Corn on the Cob.
- Dessert: Ben & Jerry’s Moo-phoria Caramel Brownie, Cookie Dough or Fudge Brownie.
- Drinks: Pepsi Max, Coca-Cola or Diet Pepsi.
Customers that choose this meal deal can save up to a whopping £13 when compared to a Nando’s wing platter. Bargain much?
There’s an array of sides, sauces/marinades (depending on the spice you can tolerate) and lots of desserts to choose from.
This value meal allows families to keep money in the bank, treating the kids to great food over the half-term.
If you’re a lover of all things Nando’s, Tesco is also selling Nando’s meal kits for just £3.50! Check it out here.