Top Tips For Keeping The Kids Entertained This Easter
Easter is literally just around the corner, and not only does this mean a nice bank holiday off work and lots of chocolate eggs, it also means the kids are going to be off school for two whole weeks! Now I know how hard it is to keep the children entertained on a weekend, let alone for two whole weeks, so I’ve decided to give you all a helping hand with some Easter ideas of what to do in the Easter holidays with the kids.
– For those of you racking your brains for fun days out without having to break the bank, then I may have just the offer for you. Flamingo Land have a great deal on at the moment where you can get 2 for 1 tickets with the code DS2FOR115. CLICK HERE TO BOOK, and you will be emailed a PDF ticket which you will need to take with you when you visit.
– Have you all heard of kids pass? This little pass allows you to benefit from thousands of savings at some of the worlds best attractions, restaurants and cinemas! You only need one pass per family and they are priced at £30.99, however, I have an exclusive code which allows you to to get yours for just £19.99. CLICK HERE to get yours now with the code AMS2015 ! These are well worth a buy and you can make savings of up to 57% on 22 Theme Parks, 56 indoor attractions, 34 outdoor attractions, 13 go karting centres, 13 aquariums and many more. You can also save up to 40% on over 300 cinemas worldwide, as well being eligible for kids eat free at lots of restaurants. This enables you to keep the kids entertained whist saving money at the same time! Well worth the buy.
– Instead of buying your kids big Easter eggs this year, why not buy lots of smaller eggs and hide them around the garden for an Easter egg hunt. They work out much cheaper and will certainly keep the little ones entertained. However, if you’re after a change in scenery and the full egg hunt experience, then there will be lots of nearby parks and garden centres putting on free egg hunts and days out over Easter. Cadburys are putting on Easter Egg Trails across the country over Easter Weekend. CLICK HERE to find your nearest Cadbury event.
– Another way to save money on days out with the kids this Easter, is to subscribe to The Sun Plus. It’s £9.99 for three months, however you’ll receive lots of money through The Suns perks section. You could get 2 free tickets to Alton Towers, 2 free tickets to Chessington World Of Adventures, plus priority booking on The Sun holidays, not to mention the five free cinema tickets you’ll receive to the kids screenings every weekend at Odeon cinemas! Well worth the subscription price and plenty of opportunities for days out with the kids. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE.
– Did you know all cinemas put on special kids screenings every weekend? Well they certainly do, and prices start from just £1 per ticket which means going to the cinema doesn’t always have to be so expensive.
– Beamish is a must visit attraction for you and the kids these school holidays! Not only is there so much to do for the kids to keep them entertained all day long, but it is also educational. Do you love Beamish? then you could buy an annual family pass from just £34.50 meaning you can go whenever you like throughout the year after paying just one lump sum.
Hopefully by following these little hints and tips I’ve put together for you, you’ll be able to keep those little ones entertained all week without having to fork out a fortune!