How to make a cookie pizza
We have been sent this recipe by Steph Mann and it looks delicious!
Thank you to the lovely Steph for this recipe, I wish I could take the credit but this is all her creation. She has given me permission to share it with you guys…
We all love cookie and we all love pizza, but a cookie pizza – my mind is blown!
- 150g brown sugar
- 55g granulated sugar
- 115g butter (not marg)
- 225g plain flour
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 200g chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Roll into a ball
- Put into the fridge for 30-60 minutes before baking
- Heat the oven to gas mark 4
- Roll or flatten the cookie dough slightly into a circle shape
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes. The longer it’s in, the crispier it will be.
- Once the cookie has cooled, decorate it however you like 😀
Thank you again Steph! If you give this a try please send us a photo 😀
Pick up your ingredients you need to make the cookie pizza…