Everyone loves McDonalds! It’s the go-to remedy for keeping the kids busy on a Saturday, or fixing a hangover on a Sunday morning. McDonalds is affordable anyway, but there’s recently been a new menu hack discovered which lets you get a medium Big Mac Meal (usually £4.49) for just £1.99! By savvily using this trick, you can get this deal unlimited times.
Here’s how to do it:
- Buy any item from McDonalds and make sure you keep the receipt. Keep the cost down further by buying a cheaper item such as an ice cream or a drink.
- At the top of your receipt it’ll say “Tell Us How We Did” alongside a URL for the Food For Thoughts website, as well as a code to input to identify your receipt.
- Go to the site, enter your code and and fill out the survey about your customer experience.
- Once you’ve finished the survey you’ll receive a five digit number. Write this number on your old receipt, and it immediately becomes a voucher for your £1.99 Big Mac and fries!
- Give your voucher to the cashier.
The really great thing about this McDonalds hack is you can use it time and time again! You just have to make a single purchase of any item on the menu, and then follow the steps above. You could even use the receipt you get from your £1.99 Big Mac, to get another £1.99 Big Mac! Don’t worry if you don’t like Big Macs, you can also use this hack to get a Filet-o-Fish or a Veggie Deluxe.
There isn’t any expiry date on your voucher either, but you can’t just write any random 5-digit number on your receipt as the codes are trackable.
Could this hack make you even happier than a traditional Happy Meal? We think so!