As it’s International Happiness Day today, we’d like to start off your day by letting you know McDonalds Monopoly is back!
The game begins at 12 pm today and will run for approximately 6 weeks to give customers enough time to collect stickers and be in to win as many prizes as possible.
For those that aren’t fully rehearsed in how the game is played, it is essentially a game in which you must win stickers from items off the menu, though of course there are chances that you won’t win anything.
Last years prizes ranged from Mini Coopers, Missguided vouchers, £100,000 and 1.5 million meals!
The four ways to win stickers;
- Instant win – peeling the sticker to see if you’ve won any prizes such as cash
- Collect to win – collecting a full set of properties could win you the likes of a brand spanking new car
- Online win – stickers have a unique 9-digit code to be entered online to see if you’ve won e.g. vouchers
- Spares – collect as many of the same coloured stickers to swap them for prizes such as a FREE NowTV pass
The food that qualifies for McDonalds Monopoly;
- Medium & Large Fries
- Medium/Large Soft Drinks
- Chicken Legend (& Bacon)
- Chicken Selects
- Big Tasty (& Bacon)
- Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry
- Cadbury Caramel McFlurry
- Cadbury Oreo McFlurry
- Cadbury Crunchie McFlurry
- Mozzarella Dippers
- Big Flavour Wrap
- Regular & Large Iced Frappes
- Shaker Side Salads
- Medium & Large Hot Drinks
How to increase the chances of a win;
- Research the rare pieces – these rare stickers are the same every year and are as follows;
- Dark Blue: win £100,000 if you collect both BLUE stickers (4)
- Green: collect three properties for a Mini Cooper (20)
- Yellow: £2,000 spending money on a holiday (50)
- Red: win a PS4 games console if you collect all three red properties (650)
- Orange: win headphone when you collect all three orange properties
- Pink: collect all three properties for £50 JD voucher (7,000)
- Light Blue: £50 voucher from Boohoo if you collect all three properties (18,000)
- Brown: medium McDonalds meal if you collect all three properties (2,000,000)
- Train stations: collect all four train stations for ANY phone with a one-year contract (400)
- Hold on to multiple stickers – by collecting more than 10 of the same coloured stickers, you’ll be able to switch them for prizes like a free NowTv pass!
- Expiration – look out for the expiration dates on stickers as they may not all last the entirety of 6 weeks and you may just lose out on a decent prize.
Here at Ashleigh, we’re all going to be making our way to our local McDonalds to snap up a lunchtime meal *fingers crossed we win some prizes*.
May the odds be ever in your favour! Happy collecting.