Nutella jar causes fire
Yes, you did read the right!
With summer on the way, these warnings are well worth knowing to keep your home safe.
If a suns rays are reflecting off a mirror on to furniture then it could cause a fire. This happened a few times last year and London fire brigade issued a warning.
However the most weird incident which happened was a Nutella jar which was being used to collect loom bands started a house fire after the suns rays set blinds alight in a child’s bedroom.
Unfortunately the incident also killed the families pet dog.
There have also been reports of incidents happening in the low winter sun.
Make sure you keep your home safe by keeping mirrors. glass jars and anything else which can reflect sunlight away from the suns rays.
Please share this and help spread the word.