Kettle foods have issued a product recall as there is plastic being found in their packets of kettle chips.
The pieces of plastic are particularly dangerous because they apparently resemble crisps and are extremely east to choke on.
The food standards agency says:
The following products with a ‘best before’ date of 28 May 2016 are being recalled:
- Kettle Chips Lightly Salted 150g
- Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar 40g
- Kettle Chips Mature Cheddar & Red Onion 40g
- Kettle Chips Lightly Salted Multipack (5 x 30g)
- Kettle Chips Lightly Salted 30g
May contain pieces of plastic.
If you have bought one of the above products, do not eat it. Instead, post the empty pack, together with your name and address to Kettle Foods Ltd at:
Kettle Foods Ltd
CLICK HERE to read the full notice.