Did you buy your little one a My First Doll toy from John Lewis for Christmas? The popular department store is recalling four types of the toy amid fears of choking.
After being rendered a risk to play with, John Lewis has decided to recall the My First Doll toy after it has been found that part of its eye is able to come off.
The recall includes the boy and girl dolls, baby twin set, and the My First Doll Bumper Set.
The dolls affected include the batch codes 1702 and 1703, which can be seen on the barcode on the box and on the label of the doll.
If you have bought the doll since the 27th September 2017, the store is urging you to stop using it immediately and return it to local John Lewis or Waitrose Food & Home stores as soon as possible for a full refund.
John Lewis will also return My First Doll toys that are from different batches too for parents who are concerned about them being a hazard.
The department store said: “The safety of our customers is very important to us, so as a precaution we’re recalling the following products as there is a risk part of the eye may become detached and present a potential choking hazard.”
“We’re very sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this product recall may cause you.”