My Round Up Of The Best Easter Deals
With Easter just around the corner, I’ve got some helpful tips on how you can celebrate this holiday season without having to break the bank! I’ve found some of the best deals on Easter eggs and gifts so you really can make this Easter a successful one whilst still on a budget!
– CLICK HERE to get 5 Thorntons Easter eggs, usually priced at £7 each, for just £20!
– CLICK HERE for Thorntons deal of the day! Today you can buy any of their medium Easter eggs (usually £4) for just £2.50 each! Make sure you keep checking back to my site each day where I will post details about their new deals.
– CLICK HERE for my personal all time favourite Easter deal! A box of 48 Creme Eggs for just £20.50 when you use the code WGEASTER15 ! This would be a perfect surprise Easter gift for somebody! I’ve already ordered mine!
– CLICK HERE to purchase a Cadburys Easter Treasure Box! This would make a great fun alternative instead of an Easter egg for the kids! And would last longer too! The treasure box contains tasty Cadbury chocolate eggs and a collection of popular Cadbury chocolate bars. The gift box is filled with Cadbury Mini Eggs, Caramel Minis Eggs and Creme Egg eggs. All for only £10.00
– You can pick up medium chocolate eggs for just £1 each in ASDA at the moment which is perfect if you have a large family you need to stock up for. This includes Oreo, Creme Egg, Smarties and Rolo Easter Eggs. Click here to view the collection.
– This Easter chick hamper bundle would be ideal for the kids! It contains 2 sets of 3 Easter chick decorations. 2 packs of 8 mini Easter chicks. 1 Easter chick soft toy and 1 wooden hanging Easter decoration! CLICK HERE TO BUY. Only £15.00.
My Top Easter Money Saving Tip !
If you can, hold off buying anything until Easter Saturday afternoon. Supermarkets always over- stock on seasonal goods and will often offer huge discounts at the last minute. The longer you wait, the more you will save. By 5pm Easter Saturday those eggs will be half price!