Sweet & savoury snacks are being recalled due to ‘pest contamination’
There has been a huge Aldi recall involving a number of snacks produced by Baketime Ltd.
The products are being recalled from the budget supermarket due to the possibility of ‘pest contamination’.
It sounds quite disgusting but according to official recall notices, the food has been manufactured in ‘dirty’ factories.
Affected products being recalled are:
- Aldi Cheese Thins (10% Cheese) – L16026, L16027, L16055, L16056, L16057, L16073, L16074, L16075
- Aldi Cheese Bakes – L16026, L16027, L16032, L16033, L16039, L16040, L16046, L16047, L16053, L16366, L16060, L16066, L16067, L16073
- Aldi Oddities Cheese – L16060
- Aldi Oddities Salt and Vinegar – L16061
- Aldi Oddities Smoky Bacon – L16061
- Aldi Ginger Nuts – L16047, L16048, L16061, L16062, L16068, L16069
- Bestway Mini All Butter Shortbread L16034
- Bestway Mini Brownies L16035
- Bestway Mini Cheese Thins L16032, L16033
- Bestway Mini Choc Chip Cookies L16035
- Happy Shopper Cheese Thins L16026, L16027, L16032, L16053, L16366, L16060, L16066
- Happy Shopper Fudge Brownies L16041
- Happy Shopper Choc Chip Cookies L16041
- LBV Potato Bakes Korma L16034
- LBV Potato Bakes Mild Thai L16034
- LBV Strawberry and Vanilla Biscotti L16027
A spokesperson for Aldi said: “If you have purchased any of these products, do not consume them.
“Customers who have bought these products with these batch codes are asked to return them immediately to their nearest store, where a full refund will be given.
“No other batch codes are affected. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation.”