The Sun Holiday codes 2017…
Please read this post in full as the way you book a Sun Holiday is changing!
For the past 4 years, I have collected the code words that are needed for the Sun holidays so you didn’t have to. It was a great way to have a family holiday either in the UK or abroad on the cheap and if you looked carefully you could save yourself nearly £1000!
Priority booking used to be open for anyone who had booked with The Sun holidays in the past, not anymore.
HOW TO BOOK
To get access to priority booking, you MUST be a member of the new SUN SAVERS. in each Sun Newspaper, there is a unique code that you enter on the Sun Savers website. Once you have entered 28 codes you will be given a free £5! This will also entitle you to priority booking membership.
There are now THREE different dates you can book your holiday from;
- SUNSAVER members who have booked a Sun Holiday in the past get top priority and can book from 15th July 2017.
- SUNSAVER members who have NOT booked in the past can book their holiday from 16th July 2017.
- NON-SUNSAVER members can book with normal sun codes from 17th July 2017.
For PRIORITY BOOKERS you will get a VIP code to book early.
We can still collect the codes for everyone else to book their holiday if they are NON-PRIORITY.
Check Out SUN SAVERS here.
WHEN CAN I GO ON HOLIDAY?
The dates for the holiday booking which will open soon are as follows;
£9.50 Monday-Friday (4-night breaks)
September 11, 18, 25
October 2, 9, 16, 30
November 6, 13, 20, 27
February 12, 19, 26
March 5, 12, 19, 26
April 16, 23, 30
May 7, 14, 21
£9.50 Friday-Monday (3-night breaks)
September 8, 15, 22, 29
October 6, 13, 20, 27
November 3, 10, 17, 24
March 2, 9, 16, 23
April 13, 20, 27
May 11, 18
IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD KNOW?
- Butlins and other top destinations usually sell out straight away so having priority access gives you a much better chance of booking top parks.
- Check the price of your holiday direct with the holiday park after booking through The Sun holidays. If your holiday would have been cheaper to book direct, The Sun will refund you the difference plus an extra £10.
- Last year a lot of people were confused about the ‘extras’ they had to pay for. When you choose your location and park some of them do come with ‘extras’ that need to be paid for such as bedding, passes and a service charge. This is all explained to you BEFORE you book in the T&C’s, when we booked for Butlins we had to pay an extra (I think) £150 which covered passes and daily room service BUT it was still cheaper to pay this and holiday there through The Sun than it was to go direct.
WHAT ARE THE CODES FOR NON-PRIORITY MEMBERS?
Code 1 – HENS
Code 2 – PAST
Code 3 – TALL
Code 4 – FOOD
Code 5 – WOOD
Code 6 – SHOP
Code 7 – HILL
Code 8 – WENT
Code 9 – LAMP
Code 10 – MATE
Click here to book… (When booking is open)
PLEASE make sure you read the T&C’s after you have selected your holiday and BEFORE you book as this will tell you if there are any extra charges such as housekeeping, entertainment passes etc. Our Butlins Holiday cost £80 and the rest of the cost was for the above extras so it is IMPORTANT you read the T&C’s.