Toys R Us children’s party
Toys R Us are having a children’s day and you’re all invited along to the party!
The UK’s biggest and best toy store will be throwing a party in every one of their stores across the country this Bank Holiday Monday and everyone is invited. With fun, games and competitions being held in every store (or outside if the weather holds up), Toys “R” Us are looking to create a FREE magical day for kids to simply enjoy.
Over 1000 Toys ‘R’ Us staff are set to join in the party celebrations starting at midday on Bank Holiday Monday 30th May.
The party starts at 12pm and will be on until 3pm – I would advise you to get there as early as possible to ensure you don’t miss out on any of the fun!
Some of the fun you can get involved in includes
- Lego Mini Figures Swap Shop
- Shopkins Swap Shop
- Panini Euro 2016 Football Stickers Swap Shop
- Lego Make & Take*
- Treasure Hunt to win a £500 Trolley Dash!! Plus two fantastic runner up prizes!
- Colouring Activities
- Nerf Shooting Competitions**
As well as the amazing activities above, there will also be some very special characters to appear in selected stores. Have a look below & see who will be at your local store!
- Nottingham- Dangermouse 11am- 3:30pm
- Brent Cross- Shopkins 12- 3pm
- Watford- Shopkin 12- 3pm
- York- Shopkins 12- 3pm
- Cardiff- Shopkins 12- 3pm
- Reading- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Raphael 11am- 3:30pm
- Croydon- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Leonardo 11am- 3:30pm
- York- Bing & Flop 11am- 3:30pm
- Preston- Sylvanian Families 11am- 3:30pm
- Derby- Sylvanian Families 11am- 3:30pm
- Manchester- Barbie 11am- 4pm
**Please note the Nerf Shooting Competitions will not be held in Pop up stores which include Glasgow Silverburn, Hemel Hempstead, Peterborough Serpentine Green, Burton upon Trent, Meadowhall, Liverpool, Belfast Castle, Glasgow The Forge, Stirling, Kingston, Bayswater, Bromley, Mansfield, Nottingham Victoria Centre, Telford, Wigan & Weston Favell.
Click here to visit Toys ‘R’ Us…