Do you want to know where to get gluten free, dairy free and soya free easter eggs?
We are often asked if we know anywhere so we have done some research…
When my daughter was younger, she had a dairy allergy. I remember it being an absolute nightmare to find easter eggs for her once she was old enough. Luckily, she grew out of it and she would be a complete choc-o-holic if I let her!
I am often asked a lot if I know of anywhere that sells the ‘free from’ range of easter eggs, after doing some research I have found out the following…
- Amazon sell dairy free easter eggs. They have ‘grown up’ eggs as well as children’s eggs, however, there isn’t much choice and they are quite pricey.
- Sainsburys sell their own range of dairy free easter eggs. You can buy online from there website or instore. However, it looks as though they only have 3 to choose from.
- Asda have ‘free from’ easter eggs. However, they only have 2 on their website – unsure if they have more choice in store?
- Morrisons have a gluten free eggs. Their website is very difficult to navigate so i’m struggling to find anymore on there. Maybe they have more choice instore?
- Thorntons are fantastic for tasty, free from chocolate. Right now they don’t have their full range of easter eggs on their website but it should be up soon.
- Tesco have a dairy free egg. However, they only seem to have 1 on their website. Hopefully they’ll get some more choice in soon.
- Ocado have a bigger range than most places. Not only do they do luxury looking easter eggs, they also do character eggs such as Frozen, Thomas the Tank etc.
- Holland and Barrett have a great range. I think they have the best selection that I have seen so far. They don’t have any character eggs but they still have some that are suitable for children. They are also buy one get one half price!
Do you know of anywhere else selling ‘free from’ eggs? Let me know and I can add it to the list and credit you 🙂
Please pass this on to anyone you think it may help 🙂