Do you want to know where to get gluten free, dairy free and soya free easter eggs?
We are often asked if we know anywhere so we have done some research…
When my daughter was younger, she had a dairy allergy. I remember it being an absolute nightmare to find easter eggs for her once she was old enough. Luckily, she grew out of it and she would be a complete choc-o-holic if I let her!
A few weeks ago I was diagnosed as being lactose intolerant, luckily I seem to be fine with chocolate but these eggs are always handy to know about.
I am often asked a lot if I know of anywhere that sells the ‘free from’ range of easter eggs, after doing some research I have found out the following…
- Amazon sell dairy free easter eggs. They have ‘grown up’ eggs as well as children’s eggs, however, there isn’t much choice and they are quite pricey.
- Sainsburys have 2 dairy free easter eggs. You can buy online from there website or instore. They did have 3 to choose from last year but they only have 2 so far this year.
- Asda usually have ‘free from’ easter eggs. However, they don’t have any online just yet. Does anyone know if they have them in store?
- Morrisons had gluten free eggs last year. They don’t have any online just yet but next time I’m in store I’ll check out the Easter egg section.
- Thorntons are fantastic for tasty, free from chocolate. Right now they don’t have their full range of easter eggs on their website but it should be up soon. I THINK they do a diabetic chocolate egg too, unless I dreamt that?
- Tesco don’t have any available on their website, yet. However, they may have some in store, can anyone confirm this?
- Ocado had a bigger range than most places last year. They don’t have them listed online yet but last year not only did they do luxury looking easter eggs, they also do character eggs such as Frozen, Thomas the Tank etc.
- Holland and Barrett had a great range last year. They only have 2 on their website so far but hopefully they will get more choice soon as they were the best last year. They also had them on offer at BOGOF.
Do you know of anywhere else selling ‘free from’ eggs? Let me know and I can add it to the list and credit you 🙂
Please pass this on to anyone you think it may help 🙂