Calling all Festive Bake lovers, wait ’til you see the Christmassy treat Greggs have in store…
Who needs chocolate when you’ve got Greggs? The famous bakers have released an advent calendar for the first time. And no, it’s not actually full of pies and pasties.
Instead of housing actual food, the Greggs calendar includes tokens that you can redeem at any store.
The Merry Greggsmas calendar will set you back £25 and you best act fast if you want to get your mitts on one. There are only 500 available nationwide, from participating stores.
Where can I get the Greggs advent calendar?
- Belfast – Donegall Square
- Glasgow – Buchanan Galleries
- Edinburgh – Shandwick Place
- Newcastle – Northumberland Street
- Leeds – Central Arcade
- Manchester – Deansgate
- Liverpool – North John Street
- Sheffield – The Moor
- Birmingham – Stephenson Place
- Bristol – Broadmead
- Cardiff – Queen Street
- Swansea – Swansea Bus Station
- London – Great Portland Street
- Essex – Brentwood High Street
- Plymouth – George Street
- Torquay – Union Square
- Barnstaple – Barnstaple High Street
The food tokens inside the calendar are redeemable for items such as the cult favourite Festive Bake, flavoured lattes, sweet mince pies, and the iconic sausage roll.
This advent calendar has JUST gone on sale, and remember, there are only 500 out there – act fast!