Yogurts recalled over contamination fears
Do you have any of these yogurts in your fridge?
Yogurts from some of the UK’s leading Supermarkets have been recalled after a warning that some of them may be contaminated with rubber.
The yogurts in question are all supplied by YeoValley but sold under supermarket own brand names.
The following yogurts are affected by this recall;
- Asda: Asda Extra Special Scottish raspberry West Country Yogurt, Asda fat free red cherry yogurt, Asda fat free red cherry Yogurt (four pack), Asda low fat coconut yogurt, Asda low fat lemon four pack Yogurt, Asda low fat lemon yogurt 450g, Asda low fat mango & passion fruit yoghurt, Collective Dairy wild blueberry yoghurt, Collective Dairy wild blueberry yoghurt.
- Co-operative: Co-op Rise & Shine Greek-style yogurt and raspberry, Co-Op strawberry and raspberry low fat yogurts (four x 100g), Co-op Truly Irresistible limited edition mango, Brazilian orange and coconut yogurt (150g).
- Sainsbury’s: Sainsbury’s Basics fruit selection yogurts (2x strawberry 2x peach), Sainsbury’s Basics Strawberry Yogurt.
- Tesco: Tesco Finest strawberries & cream yoghurt, Tesco low fat coconut yoghurt 450g, Tesco low fat lemon yoghurt, Collective Dairy wild blueberry yoghurt.
- Waitrose: 125g Deliciously fruity raspberry low fat yogurt, Fragrant creamy Scottish raspberry yogurt, Multipack deliciously fruity low fat yogurt (2x strawberry 2x raspberry), The Collective Dairy wild blueberry yoghurt (450g), The Collective Dairy wild blueberry yoghurt (150g).
If you have any of these yogurts in your fridge simply return them to the retailer where you will be given a full refund, no proof of purchase is needed.